Retirement Practice Capabilities
DSG brings a unique understanding of the retirement market built on consulting engagements with leading firms focused on the income distribution side of the retirement market and on cutting edge proprietary and syndicated research. This knowledge-base of the complex, interrelated issues surrounding retirement income includes the perspectives of consumers, employers, financial advisors, product manufacturers and distributors across all types of financial services organizations. In addition, DSG manages the Retirement Management Executive Forum to help industry leaders address key market issues and share best practices.
Specifically DSG provides…
- A unique understanding of the competitive landscape of how companies in all aspects of the financial services industry are approaching this highly complex retirement income market.
- Intimate knowledge of various business models and strategies from broad, holistic market driven approaches to single product, single needs problem solvers.
- Key insights into where the opportunity gaps lie with regard to sales distribution, consumer needs, and product/service benefits and capabilities.
- Access to optimum planning and decision tools to enable your sales force and clients to effectively and efficiently identify and select product and asset management solutions.
- Creative solutions to retaining your existing retirement assets.
- A market focused product development process that will arm your sales forces with unique product and service solutions and provide your firm with a distinct and tangible competitive advantage.
- Alternative thinking on how to structure your advice, products and/or service solution sets.
- Measurement techniques and methodologies to assist your firm in quantifying the success of your retirement income products, services and activities.
- The ability to bring about strategic alliances with partners that are complementary in both business strategy and culture.